This tutorial is about how to download YouTube videos on iPhone/iPad. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone/iPad. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone/iPad
Since YouTube consumes so much data, it’s a good idea to store YouTube videos on your iPhone. But watching YouTube offline is tricky business. If you don’t mind paying, you can subscribe to YouTube Premium to watch videos without ads and download videos to watch offline. But to do that, you still need to watch the videos in the YouTube app. But what if you want to save YouTube videos and watch them on your iPhone camera roll? We’ll show you how to do it without jailbreaking or other dubious methods.
Unfortunately, all the iPhone apps on the App Store that let you download YouTube videos directly won’t last long. You should not use them because Apple will remove them soon. For more information on this, please see our discussion on whether downloading videos from YouTube is legal. Luckily, downloading YouTube videos to your iPhone is still pretty straightforward. This only requires a small workaround using a browser. Below are the methods to download YouTube videos to iPhone/iPad.
How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone/iPad
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone or iPad
Do you want to download YouTube videos to your iPhone or iPad? If so, this simple and fast EaseUS MobiMover YouTube video downloader will help you. EaseUS MobiMover is not only a reliable iOS data transfer tool, but also a video downloader that will help you download videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Metacafe, Facebook, Twitter and more to your computer or iOS devices at using a URL.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer, launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Video Downloader”. Choose your iPhone as the destination device to save downloaded YouTube videos.
- Copy the YouTube video URL, paste it into the bar, then hit the “Download” button.
- Then MobiMover will quickly scan the URL and download the YouTube video to your iPhone. When you’re done, you can find the video in TV > Library > Movies on your device.
Save YouTube Videos to iPhone or iPad via YouTube Premium
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When you’re done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to view downloaded videos.
Download YouTube Videos to iPhone with iOS App
- Visit https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/fca16b7e36824fae8df26df05bbb5325 on your mobile device and download Shortcuts.
- Click the “Share” button on any app on your iDevice, click “More” and then enable “Shortcuts”.
- Go watch the video on the YouTube app, click “Share” and select “Shortcuts” > “Download YouTube”. Then the download will start.
- When you’re done, select “Save to Photo Album”.
- You can now view the existing video in the Camera Roll of the Photos app on your iDevice.
Final Words: How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone/iPad
Hope you understand this article How to Download YouTube Videos to iPhone/iPad, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.